Front End Web Developer
£25,000 per annum
Opportunity to join a well established and highly respected digital marketing company based in Warrington.
We're seeking a talented, enthusiastic and experienced front-end web developer to join our growing team.
Your remit will be to build websites to a quality that other agencies aspire to. Your aim should be to champion your trade and make every project your best ever.
Working closely with the design department, your websites should exude quality, demonstrate forward-thinking and present easy to use but powerful functionality.
Successful candidates will be passionate about their work, caring and attentive to the needs of our clients and always focused on delivering the highest standards of creative work possible.
Essential requirements include:
• 2 years working experience of front-end web development
• Solid understanding of web standards and best practices
• Solid experience with hand coded HTML5 & CSS3
• Ability to transform designs into clean HTML/CSS and semantic markup
• Able to create “pixel perfect” HTML, with solid cross browser support
• Proven experience working with jQuery
• Proven experience working with Bootstrap ( or other CSS frameworks )
• Experience working with SASS/LESS
• Solid experience working with responsive design
• Experience working with Adobe Fireworks
• Experience developing and testing Responsive HTML emails
• Knowledge of Backend Technologies (PHP, Node: even on a basic level)
• Knowledge of Wordpress
• Passion for UI/UX
• Experience with version control (GitHub)
A proven portfolio of professional projects is a basic requirement. You must be able to demonstrate your abilities and present numerous examples of work.
Candidate may be required to complete a test and trial period before being considered for full role.
Due to our rural location, own transport recommended.