We are looking for an experienced, bright and enthusiastic SEO/PPC executive to join our fast-growing digital marketing agency.
As an integral part of the team, you will be involved in the planning, development and activation of exciting and performance focused digital marketing strategies.
Working closely with the SEO Manager and end client, you will be responsible for SEO & PPC performance on a varied range of key accounts.
Candidates need a ‘can do’ attitude and value customer care. You will need to be able to work to deadline and at all times, demonstrate impeccable attention to detail.
Key activities will include:
- Manage, create and schedule online SEO/PPC campaigns that drive engagement, traffic and enquiries across search engines.
- Timely and accurate delivery of all SEO/PPC work as set out by the SEO Manager.
- Be constantly learning and growing within the role to increase the range and performance of the company's service offering.
- Achieve key performance targets to ensure high levels of customer retention.
- Ensure all work adheres to the company’s quality assurance guidelines in order to maintain client satisfaction.
- Effectively manage client PPC campaigns in order to achieve targeted return on investment.
- Report monthly to clients in order to aid their understanding and demonstrate ROI.
- Create compelling, SEO-friendly content, on a range of topics to drive performance.
- Manage technical on-site SEO work needed in order to drive account performance.
Essential skills include:
- At least two years in an SEO/PPC role.
- Proactive attitude to account improvement.
- Sound understanding of the SEO and PPC landscape.
- Written and verbal client communication skills.
- Content writing and technical SEO experience.
- Willingness to learn and take relevant qualifications.
- Proven examples of success in SEO and PPC account management.
- Attention to detail with a focus on spelling and grammar.
- Experience in more than one CMS including Kentico.
- Google & Bing accredited.
- Half day Friday
- Childcare vouchers.
- Relaxed, informal culture
Proven experience of search engine optimisation is a basic requirement. You must be able to demonstrate your abilities and present numerous examples of successful SEO and PPC campaigns.