SEO / PPC Account Manager
£25 – 35k per annum (depending upon experience)
Opportunity to join a well established and highly respected internet marketing company based in Warrington, Cheshire.
We're renowned for creating integrated marketing solutions where creativity and technology are blended to deliver performance.
Natural search engine rankings is a key area to this performance, therefore we're looking for the right person to join our team long-term and make a difference for our clients.
We operate an ever growing portfolio of internet marketing campaigns and are currently seeking a bright and enthusiastic search engine optimisation executive to join our team.
We provide a constant marketing resource to our clients, it is therefore imperative that we provide clients with detailed reports on how their websites and advertising campaigns are performing on a month-to-month basis.
You will be solely responsible for managing their search engine rankings, preparing monthly reports and liaising directly with the client on progress and performance. You must be able to shape campaigns providing clients with concise advise and guidance.
A proven history of running successful SEO campaigns and a strong track record in creating and presenting campaign reports is essential. You must be completely at easecreating and presenting web performance and analytical reports including conversion rate analysis.
As a primary point of contact for clients, it is crucial that you have impeccable communication skills and are confident and presentable in-front of clients. Your technical and analytical mind will need to communicate in plain English to clients, ensuring they are always clear on what activities occur on their account and why.
Key activities will include:
- Plan and deliver SEO/PPC focused campaigns for a broad range of clients
- Proven search engine optimisation results for competitive search terms
- Competitor analysis (inbound links/ranking performance)
- Monthly link building strategy
- On-site / On-page optimisation
- Google Analytics analysis and reporting
- Monthly search engine ranking position reports
- Management of Google Webmaster accounts
- In-depth knowledge and effective administration of Google AdWords
Beneficial but not essential skills include:
- Copy-writing / Content creation (blogs / press releases)
- Experience and knowledge of HTML
- Experience using MOZ & Agency Analytics
Proven experience of search engine optimisation is a basic requirement. You must be able to demonstrate your abilities and present numerous examples of successful SEO and PPC campaigns.