Curtiss-Wright required an extensible, multi-lingual web publication solution to consolidate marketing resources and deliver a unified global brand presence.
They also required a diligent digital marketing strategy to increase their international market share in existing and emerging regions.
- 75% reduction in administrative costs
- 60% reduction in marketing costs
- 20% increase in global brand presence
- 15% increase in EU traffic
- 17% increase in traffic from Asia
- 14% increase in traffic from the Americas
- 62% increase in traffic to key product lines
Comments from Curtiss-Wright
Kevin Rayment, Curtiss-Wright Industrial Division Senior Vice President & General Manager
"Our completely redesigned internet presence highlights the Industrial Division’s full breadth of products and capabilities and, for the first time, provides a single location and cohesive overview that we expect will deliver a positive and user-friendly experience for all visitors. The new website will enhance the image of the Curtiss-Wright Industrial division to existing customers and serve to attract many new ones to its businesses."