We are looking for an talented, enthusiastic and highly creative Digital Graphic Designer to join our fast-growing marketing agency.
As an integral part of the company you will be responsible for the companies creative output, overseeing the graphical delivery of all projects and marketing campaigns.
Supporting both the projects team and the marketing team, your design schedule will be varied, exciting and fulfilling.
As a client facing role, candidates need a ‘can do’ attitude and value customer care.
You will need to be able to work to deadline and at all times, demonstrate impeccable attention to detail.
Key activities will include:
- Consistently deliver innovative artwork that meets the quality assurance and creative needs of the company.
- Effectively manage the project design processes to ensure timely progression and customer satisfaction is always achieved.
- Ensure that all artwork meets with the requirements of the technical development team.
- Assisting the marketing team by delivering creative designs that support the campaign targets in a timely fashion.
- Work alongside and liaise with clients to ensure that all design work meets with their complete satisfaction.
- Achieve key performance targets to ensure high levels of creative output and customer retention.
Essential skills include:
- A natural flair for design, innovation and creativity.
- At least two years experience with proven portfolio
- Comprehensive experience working with Adobe Creative Suite
- Written and verbal client communication skills
- Designing with the Bootstrap framework
- Proven experience in responsive UX design and solid understanding of usability
- Knowledge and experience with HTML & CSS
- Work with and publishing on CMS systems
- App UX design
- Design for print
- Childcare vouchers.
- Half day Friday
- £20,000 - £22,000
- Relaxed, informal culture